Access Install has broken down into sub-sections each product that is currently available through FREE Grants such as the Energy Companies Obligation (ECO) or the Green Deal initiative that is currently running in the United Kingdom and the ESCO finance model we currently run here at Access Install.
To be able to qualify for either an Energy Companies Obligation (ECO) or a Green Deal plan, you will be subject to an Access Install Energy Assessor visiting your property to see if you currently qualify for either schemes.
With over 54+ measures we are qualified to install under the Green Deal initiative and also another 4-6 measures under the Energy Companies Obligiaton (ECO) we are your one stop shop for everything Energy.
With energy efficiency top of the agenda or most people in the lead up to the Winter period, it is no wonder that we see huge uptake in both the Green Deal finance mechanism and also the ESCO finance mechanism. We explain below how you can finance our products through these finance models:
Green Deal Finance:
Green Deal the governments initiative is a hugely popular method by which a huge number of our customers currently finance their energy efficient measures on their properties.
With nearly £3 Million pounds worth of Green Deal Finance being underwritten each week, many of our customers are using Green Deal to finance their energy measures on their properties.
It works like this;
- You have an assessment done on your property to see which energy efficient measures are suitable for your property.
- You receive a quote from us as a Green Deal Provider (GDP) to undertake the works on your property.
- You agree the quote given by us for the measures to be installed on your property.
- We finance your measures through the Green Deal finance mechanism.
- All finance must meet the golden rule. Which means that the cost of installing the energy measures on your property, must be equal to or less than the cost of installation.
- You receive a fully compliant install on your property.
- You then have a property that is not only more energy efficient but also reduces your energy bills.
- You repay your energy measures through your energy bills over an agreed repayment terms.
ESCO Finance Mechanism:
The ESCO Finance Mechanism is a hugely popular method of installing measures in the United States and also Germany. With no upfront cost of installing the measure, you receive for example a brand new A Rated boiler on your property worth £3500, at no upfront cost. You receive a 7 Year Warranty, new thermostats and the energy savings are repaid to the installation company which is us. You then just have to pay a small fee of around £30 per month. You repay this over 116 payments and at the end of agreement you own the boiler. There is also no APR charged on the ESCo Finance model.
This is why this method of installing a measure on your property through the ESCO finance mechanism is so popular. As people receive their products, with no upfront fee and 0% APR. A Win-Win for all our customers looking to install energy measures on their properties.